Provides nutritional iron in an easy to swallow tablet to help maintain vitality, energy and general health and wellbeing.
• Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
• Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
• Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians)
• Source of iron balanced with a range of vitamins and herbal extracts
• Contains Vitamin C an antioxidant vitamin that assists with iron absorption
Available in: 84 tablet blister packs
*Suitable for vegetarians.
Helps to maintain the general health and vitality of you and your family!
In addition to iron and B vitamins, Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets also contains a select combination of herbs and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being. Many of the herbal ingredients have been used historically for medicinal purposes and are highly regarded for their health benefits.
• Children 6 to 12 years of age. 2 tablets daily, preferably before a meal
• Adults 13 years and older. 3 tablets daily, preferably before a meal
• Children 13 years and older. 3 tablets daily, preferably before a meal
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Store below 25 °C.
Do not use if blister seal is broken.
Q. Are Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets suitable for vegetarians?
A. Yes, Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets are suitable for vegetarians.
Q. When should I take Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets?
A. We recommend taking Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets 30 minutes prior to eating food or drinking caffeine to maximise absorption.
Q. Can I take Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets at the same time as other supplements?
A. Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets should be taken at a separate time to other supplements as the iron absorption may be reduced by other products.
Q. Can I drink tea or coffee at the same time as taking Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets?
A. Black tea and coffee contain caffeine which can reduce the absorption of the iron, thus reducing the efficacy of the product. We recommend to take Floradix® Iron & Vitamin Tablets one hour before or two hours after having a caffeinated beverage. However, caffeine-free drinks including some herbal teas can be taken at the same time.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.