Aptamil Profutura is scientifically researched to help build strong foundation for your baby's future. Uniquely developed in combination with Patented symbiotic blend. This is specially formulated to nutritionally support the needs of your baby.
- Backed by 40 years of Nutricia's pioneering research.
- Uniquely developed in combination with patented synbiotic blend.
- Suitable for healthy infants from birth if not being breast fed, or as part of mixed feeding.
- Not suitable for infants with cow's milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia
- 900g tin format
Suitable For: From birth to 6 months babies.
Serving Size: 100mL
1. Wash hands before preparing the feed. Clean and then sterilise all utensils by boiling for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to feeding temperature. CONSULT FEEDING GUIDE. Measure the required volume of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly & level off using the built-in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder.
4. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Cap the bottle & shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds. Prepare each bottle separately. For all brands of formula, it is safer to use immediately after they are prepared.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles & teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months should be offered foods in addition to infant formula product.