Provides iron when dietary intake is inadequate or during times of increased demand.
• Contains ferrous gluconate, one of the best absorbed forms of iron supplements
• Helps maintain vitality, energy and general health
• Particularly beneficial for those whose diet is lacking in nutritional iron (vegetarians)
• Contains a select combination of vitamins, herbs, fruit, and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being
• Natural fruit juices give Floradix® a pleasant taste
• Liquid supplements are absorbed faster and are more readily available to the body than tablets or capsules
Available in: 250ml and 500ml
*Suitable for vegetarians.
Helps to maintain the general health and vitality of you and your family!
In addition to iron and B vitamins, Floradix® Herbal Liqudi Iron Extractalso contains a select combination of herbs, fruit and vegetable extracts which help maintain general health and well-being. Many of the herbal ingredients have been used historically for medicinal purposes and are highly regarded for their health benefits.
Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup provided.
• Children 1 to 5 years of age. 5 mL dose once per day preferably before a meal.
• Children 6 to 12 years of age. 5 mL dose two to three times per day, preferably before meals.
• Adults and children over 12 years of age. 10 mL dose two times per day, 30 minutes before morning and evening meals.
Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Not suitable for infants under 12 months.
Our products do not contain alcohol or preservatives. The bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Discard any remaining liquid 4 weeks after opening.
Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Contains sugars due to the presence of honey and fruit juices.
Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Q. Is Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
A. Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract is suitable for vegetarians but not vegans as it contains honey. However, Floradix® Floravital® Herbal Liquid Iron Extract does not contain honey and is therefore vegan friendly.
Q. Does Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract contain gluten?
A. Yes, Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract contains gluten.
Q. Should I inform my healthcare professional if I am taking Floradix® Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract
A. Yes, we recommend discussing any supplements you are taking with your healthcare professional, particularly if you are on any prescription medicines.